We've worked hard to be ready for you, your friends, and the community. Things will be different, but it will still be sacred and safe. Here's everything you need to know.
- VALLEY KIDS - Will resume on February 14th.
- MASKS - Please have everyone in your household wear a mask to church. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- HAND SANITIZER - There will be hand sanitizing stations and bottles available in various places.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE - Please keep at least 6 feet between households. We will not be shaking hands or giving hugs. But you can do an energetic air-high-five or air-hug!
- WORSHIP AREA - Chairs and seating will be spaced apart. Please still observe the 6 foot rule when finding your seats.
- COFFEE CORNER - We will not be providing coffee or doughnuts, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- RESTROOMS - If you, or someone in your household, absolutely must use the restroom still observe the social distancing rules.
If you are not feeling well, have a fever, are coughing or sneezing, or at high risk for Covid-19 please stay home and worship with us online.