It's been a long journey but we've worked hard to be ready for you, your friends, and the community. Things will be different, but it will still be sacred and safe. Here's everything you need to know.
- VALLEY KIDS - Will not resume immediately, but we're working accordingly on plans and ideas through summer and fall.
- MASKS - Please have everyone in your household wear a mask to church. Cove your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- HAND SANITIZER - There will be hand sanitizing stations and bottles available in various places.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE - Please keep at least 6 feet between households. We will not be shaking hands or giving hugs. But you can do an energetic air-high-five or air-hug!
- WORSHIP AREA - Chairs and seating will be spaced apart. Please still observe the 6 foot rule when finding your seats.
- COFFEE CORNER - We will not be providing coffee or doughnuts, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- RESTROOMS - If you, or someone in your household, absolutely must use the restroom still observe the social distancing rules.
If you are not feeling well, have a fever, are coughing or sneezing, or at high risk for Covid-19 please stay home and worship with us online.