We can't wait to celebrate what God has done in your life and the lives of so many others these past ten years! We'll have two services, a very special guest speaker, tailgating after each service, powerful worship, shared memories, and memory making.
Here's how you can participate and be a part of the celebration...for God, for People, for a Change.
1. Be in worship either in-person or online. Something's missing if you're missing! We're doing two services to celebrate so we can have enough social distance and room for you and everyone we expect will want to attend in person. We're wearing masks and following our safe standards. We'd love for you to join us!
2. Make a short 10 - 20 second video answering one or both of the following questions and send it to: email@example.com. We need your voice to celebrate!
"What has Valley meant to you and your faith in God?"
"How have you seen God at work through Valley (for you or someone else)?"
3. Invite and bring a friend to worship with you in-person. Or invite a couple friends over to your house for a watch party and join us online.
4. Stay for the tailgate after the worship service you attend. There will be some snacks, games, and hanging out!
5. PRAY about this big day and the next ten years of Jesus working in people's lives! We can't do it without you.
PARKING NOTE: If the parking lot is full you can park in one of the designated spots in the picture below. Behind El Azteca Restaurant or Grand Valley Dentistry right down the street.