1. Read through the Easter story before Sunday morning. Matthew 28:1-10, Mark 16:1-8, or Luke 24:1-12
3. Put the live stream on your TV, tablet, or laptop so everyone can have a good view.
4. Make sure to remove as many distractions as possible.
5. Pray together, or even call someone to pray with, before worship starts.
6. Interact, participate and comment on the livestream. Take a pic of where you're watching from!
7. Sing with us! It might feel kinda weird, but it's a great way to worship and model worship for your family. Belt it out, sing and dance like no one is watching...because they aren't! You're at home.
8. Invite your friends to church by sharing the livestream on your Facebook page.
9. Take notes to discuss after the service is done. If you have kids HERE'S a great way to do that with them!
10. Learn more about us, get plugged in, and share prayer requests at connectatvalley.com
Will there be anything available for kids?
Yup! Check out our Valley Kids page right here Sunday morning for a great Easter lesson and activity for your kids. You can also check out our Valley Kids FaceBook Page for some awesome Holy Week family activities and devotions leading up to Easter.
What should I wear?
Whatever you want since you'll be at home!
Are you sure I'm "good enough" to go to church, even if it's online?
Of course you are! It doesn't matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done; you matter to God - and that means you matter to us. We're ALL imperfect so you'll fit right as we journey together with God.
How long will the service last?
The service will last about 60 minutes.