Details to Know:
—How much have we already raised towards SENT ($300,000)
—When do we build? (The timeline to break ground is dependent on a few factors such as continued fundraising, second service growth, and having a little over $500,000 saved up for potential down payment.)
—All details at www.wearesent.org
4 paragraphs of a friends and family plan letter:
1. Dear _______, (personalized hand writing) and Intro. What are you excited about? Share what’s happening at Valley and your elevator pitch of the “Sent” vision. Share details and background.
2. Why are you excited about it? What has God done in your life through the community at Valley? What do you envision will happen in other people’s lives because of “Sent”? Share wearesent.org
3. Explain the need. Ask them to be in prayer for “Sent” and Valley. What will happen because of their generosity and one time gift. State goal for SENT. Ask for support. Share wearesent.org for online giving.
4. Conclude and thank them. Ask them to let you know when they give so you can thank them.
5. (Sign each letter personally)
—Mail your letter. After a week email them. After another week contact and ask if they have questions.
—Follow up and send thank you notes.